Friday, December 6, 2013

THE CALL

Less than 10 minutes after posting my "Ball of Nerves" post, the doctor called! Of course, I had to get a hold of Danny first before posting this...

Our prayers worked!

41 eggs were harvested
33 were mature
26 of them fertilized

26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Jesus.

Although this is an extremely high number of fertilized eggs, this does not mean we will get 26 embryos. Not all of them will develop to the stage they need to be at to be viable for transfer. The good news is, so many of them fertilized, we should have a good selection to choose from. As long as everything else goes according to plan and I recover properly from the harvest, the (2) best of the best embryos, will be transferred into my uterus on Tuesday!

And then we wait again...

Thank you for all of the prayers! I believe whole-heartedly they made a difference! One more huge step forward and our journey continues...

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Praying for the road ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, I am so so excited for this news! The Lord is so good, He answers prayers. Will pray some more that everything goes smooth sailing from here on out!

    ReplyDelete