Thursday, March 10, 2011

New found inspiration...

Hello friends. I apologize for the last depressing post. I have been extremely sick lately and it's clearly having an impact on my emotions AND blogging! I am finally on the mend and crawling out of my slump - discovering new energy and inspiration leading into Spring! Thank GOD :)

Last Monday, I went up to Tigard for the Portland Market. It was just what I needed! With the helpful eye of my classy, yet trend inspired friend Brittany (a huge THANK YOU to you, Britt), we scoured racks and racks of beautiful clothes with the seasons ranging from today, clear through "holiday"...which I don't even want to think about yet! With that being seen and said, we focused on our Spring and Summer collections. One word: DELICIOUS. Beautiful detailing, fabrics, colors, cuts, OH.MY.GOSH. I cannot wait. Ruffles, roses, beautiful draping fabrics, silks, tencel, French terry, and the most amazing cottons you have ever seen or felt. I may have slightly overspent my budget (don't tell Tomster) but I could not resist. I am absolutely convinced that my customers won't be able to resist either. Brittany and I gushed over everything we touched. I know between the two of us classy gals, everything will be a smashing hit even if Salem is a tad behind on some of these beautiful trends! My new motto is "trend with me"...hopefully people get it! I am mad at myself for not taking pictures of the day - samples, venue or otherwise...so I apologize for yet another pictureless post, but once everything starts trickling in, have no fear...pictures there will be!

Oh, and on an unrelated note, have you heard the new Adele cd "21"...? Don't even bat an eye - BUY IT! It is glorious.

Ok, that is all for now. I will update another happy post (with pictures) soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment