Saturday, November 9, 2013

Injection Update..

We had our "injection clinic" today at the fertility clinic! Let me just say, I waaaay over-analyzed this one! To which Danny responded - "You, over-analyze???? NOOO!" Heavy sarcasm noted, husband. Haha.



The needle was basically the diameter of a hair! I gave myself the Leuprolide Acetate injection and I didn't even feel it. The needle wasn't even big enough to make me bleed. No big deal!! I will give myself the Leuprolide injection every night until this IVF cycle is complete. I will add an additional injection in 2 weeks, and apparently I shouldn't feel any bloating or discomfort OR crazy until that hormone starts on 11/23, so I'm in the clear for awhile! Yay! Thank God! And look - I even got my own biohazard box :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl you crack me up. I love reading your posts. Keep us informed. I cant wait to hold your sweet pea...

    ReplyDelete