Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011!

Last night, at the age of 28, I went trick-or-treating for the first time in my life! Of course, Danny and I just walked on the sidewalk while Ty ran up and rang the doorbells, but it was so much fun to brave the cold together as a little family and see all of the festivities of the evening unfold. Ty was Boba Fett, I was Princess Leia, and Danny was Darth Vader - per Ty's request. We kicked off the evening at La Margarita Express, where my brother and his girlfriend Kelsey showed up to meet us in Star Wars spirit, dressed as Chewbacca and C-3PO. Thank you both for participating - Ty absolutely LOVED it!!!!! My mom came too - but she was dressed as a Lady Bug, which was also cute. However, I am a little miffed that I did not get one single picture of Danny with-OUT the mask - which was a part of his master plan apparently, but he will pay for it at Christmas when there's nothing to hide behind but an ugly Christmas sweater :)

The cast...


3 comments: