Friday, August 5, 2011

My Noah.

Have you seen the movie (or for you sophisticated peeps out there, read) "The Notebook"...? This movie depicts a boy named Noah, who falls passionately in love with a girl named Ali one summer - pursuing her endlessly, until she agrees to go out with him, only to fall head-over-heels in love with him in return. Summer winds to an end and they are separated by their social differences, only to be reunited years later, realizing they had never stopped loving each other. They live a long and happy life together. The movie ends with them both dying in each others embrace in their sleep together one night. Although the end is sweetly sad, the story of their love is truly beautiful. A story of love, that everyone wants, and hopes exists somewhere out there in this great, big world.

Today, I was told, "You are my Ali."

Allow me to introduce to you, my Noah...also known as, Danny :)



Sorry Babes...I know you'll read this and attempt to leave me a "snarky" comment, but the time has come. You are too sensational not to share with the WORLD - or the 10 people who follow my blog, including yourself or course! Just let it be.

..."If you're a bird, then I'm a bird."



I love you :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post Emily! Can't wait to hear more about Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute...excited to meet him in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete