Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Better late than never...

Throwing all tradition out the window, Tommy, my mom, and I decided to board the Portland Spirit's Thanksgiving Day Buffet Cruise. The food was outstanding, however - no cooking and cleaning, also means no left-overs :( It was a great intimate time, and we missed not only Paul (who ditched us and went snowboarding at Whistler) but it was the first major holiday without my dad around. We thought of him fondly and I know he was there in good spirit. It still doesn't seem real to me, but that perhaps is another post...here's a few pics from the day...it looks like we may have needed a 'children's table' after all :)


Bored much?


As my dad would always say, "more 'chins' than a Chinese phone book!"


On the way up to Portland I asked Tommy, "Does my hair look a little too 'Amish'" - when referring to the voluminous bump in front. His response, "No, but it does have a little Russian Orthodox flair"...


Mum!


I thought this would be a beautiful location to have a wedding! Love it!


Too bad I shrank this sweater so small it would fit a cabbage patch doll...FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment