Thursday, April 30, 2015

Maternity Photo Shoot by Fresh Picd...

My darling friend Kesha, of Fresh Picd Photography, took these pictures about 2 weeks ago. I owe her big time because not only do I love them, but she and a handful of other girlfriends convinced me that I would regret it if I did not take maternity photos, despite how swollen and uncomfortable I have been feeling. They were right and for that I thank you. All of you. I will cherish these forever.



I am 35 weeks today! I hope to make it just a few more weeks for optimal size and development, but if they came tomorrow, they'd be just fine. I'm so grateful I've been able to make it this far without any major complications. God is good! I can't wait to meet them :)

I have my last scheduled ultrasound tomorrow morning, and then we wait! I will finish the nursery this weekend too and post pics of that next week. Car seats are in the car, and the only thing left to really do is pack my hospital bag! The last few months have really flown by. EEK! I'm so ready! I'm so NOT ready! Haha, no but seriously...tick tock, tick tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment