Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Showered in Love...

Last Saturday morning, I was showered in love and generous gifts from my closest friends at the beautiful Oregon Gardens Resort in Silverton, for my bridal shower brunch. It was wonderful to feel so celebrated! My oldest friend even traveled down from Washington to be there - that's a three and a half hour drive! Thank you, Chelsea for being there! It meant a lot to share in the moment of this season with everyone that attended! I felt blessed to be in a room so full of friendship and love! Thank you.
The Mother of the Bride :)
The lovely group of ladies as a whole! Thank you all for being a part of my life, love, and happiness - and celebrating this amazing season of my life right along with me!!

1 comment:

  1. So special! You look just like Sandra Bullock in these pics.

    ReplyDelete