Thursday, September 1, 2011

R & R

Last weekend, Danny and I headed over to Lincoln City for a little quality time, rest, and rejuvenation. *Happy sigh.* It was cool and windy - true of EVERY other time I have EVER been to the Oregon coast, but aside from the weather, it was such a fun time together. I cherished every moment. We got our fill of crusty little shell shops (would someone please explain to me - what's with the fairies?!?), delicious fish 'n chips at McMenamins, and did I mention every antique shop between Lincoln City and Newport?! YES. I love that he not only kept up with my antiquing, he equally enjoyed and encouraged it! L-O-V-E! Find of the weekend?? A 1923 "Victor Victrola Talking Machine"...SO awesome. I would post a video if I knew how, but the picture below will have to suffice. Anyway, here's a little nutshell of our weekend...

Sunset from our room...


Newport!!


A little windy, but at least there was sun!

Rogue Brewery Restaurant and Pub...before he realized I had the camera out.
How cute is he?!?!?!?!?!?!

Caught and blocked! Daniel- just embrace the camera. It will happen regardless. If you fight it, then I just post grumpy pics :)

The Victor Victrola Talking Machine we scored!! Love it :)

I look ridiculous, but I'm happy so I don't care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment