Friday, November 5, 2010

Go Team - Operation Bra Drop & I Give a Shirt!






Shannon and Lauren - my fabulous fitters! Thanks ladies!!





Last Friday afternoon, I had the privilege of teaming up with I Give A Shirt for their event for local homeless students in the Salem/Keizer school districts. Because "Operation Bra Drop" has received so many fantastic bras, I was able to set up a "Bra Boutique" for the female students that attended this event! We had bras in practically every size, so the students that came were able to get properly fitted and sized into a few bras of their choice! I was blessed to be a part of this event and was able to fit one of the girls into her first real bra ever! She even wanted to wear one of the new bras out! I know we're making a difference in these lovely ladies' lives. Thank you to all of my Felicity Boutique customers and friends for donating bras and making this possible!

We will do this event again in January and we're hoping for an even bigger turn-out :)

3 comments:

  1. so so so so so so so so so so so so so freaking cool. so glad you were a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is extremely impressive! Fantastic work. :)

    ReplyDelete